FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will I receive my order?
For information on a specific order you already placed, click here to find your Order Status.
Otherwise, your shipping time depends on the delivery method you choose during checkout from the below options:
- UPS SurePost®: Delivers within 2 to 7 business days after shipping.
- UPS Ground: Delivers within 2 to 5 business days after shipping.
- UPS 2nd Day Air®: Delivers within 2 business days after shipping.
- UPS Next Day Air®: Delivers within 1 business day after shipping. Only available on web orders placed before 2PM CST, Monday through Friday. (Next Day orders placed on the weekend will be shipped on Monday.)
- PO Boxes: Delivers within 4 to 8 business days after shipping. Express delivery is not available and delivery times are not guaranteed.
- Alaska & Hawaii: Standard delivery within 4 to 8 business days after shipping.
- Puerto Rico & U.S. Territories: Standard delivery within 3 to 5 business days. Express delivery is not available.
- APO/FPO/DPO: Shipped via USPS, delivered within 10 business days after shipping. Express delivery is not available.
How can I check the status of my order?
Once you place an order online you will an email confirmation with your order number. You will receive another email when your order has been shipped. This will include your order tracking number. Track your shipment by clicking on the Track order link. If you have an Elizabeth Arden account you can also track your order status in My Account.
Why was my order canceled?
Your order may have been cancelled if your financial institution did not allow the transaction to be completed or if the shipping address entered was invalid. To get more personalized information about cancellations please feel free to contact us at 1-855-289-6405 or email us at [email protected]
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we now ship to Canada, Mexico and select locations in Latin America and the Caribbean through our partner, BorderFree. For any questions, please refer to Borderfree FAQ's
Do you accept international credit cards?
We accept international credit card payments for orders shipping to the United States, U.S. territories and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Why is my favorite product discontinued?
Decisions to discontinue or introduce a product are made in response to consumer preferences and purchasing patterns. We are happy to assist in finding you a new alternate favorite. Please give us a call at 1-855-289-6405 so that we may further assist you.
Where can I buy Elizabeth Arden products?
We are available in a number of different retailers across the globe. If you are in the US, please visit our store locator to find your nearest location. If you are located elsewhere please find your country specific page and visit the Store Locator.
How can I change or cancel my order?
After you have clicked "Submit Order," your order begins to process and you cannot make any changes to it. Our system is designed to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. If you do not wish to keep the items once they have arrived in the mail, simply return them by following our Return Instructions.
How do I return or exchange my order?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days for a refund. If you wish to return an item to elizabetharden.com, simply begin a complimentary return on your US online order here and enter the order number and billing zip code.
How do I opt out of SMS?
You may opt out of our Marketing SMS program and not receive future sms/text messages by clicking here or text “STOP” to Elizabeth Arden.